Monday 8 June 2015

Talking With Everyone

With Elder Irvine
Transfers
Hello,

Max
This was a great week! My new companion is Elder Eh - he is from Burma! He is super happy all the time and likes to laugh! 

The Assistants
We get along pretty well as we've known each other for a little while now. We taught a lot of lessons to people and we tried to talk to a lot of people! Somehow when we talk to more people we somehow teach more lessons too. It is really cool! We call it OYM. (Open Your Mouth) Not to catch the rain falling but to talk to everyone we see.


The Rith Family
Pream and Melissa
On a Split/Exchange
My New Girlfriend
When we talk to as many people as we can it makes us feel good. Being on a mission is good, every minute matters. When we share the gospel with others it fills our hearts with the missionary spirit! I love being a missionary, and it is so amazing to be out here to serve others. All my life I have been selfish - it was all about me, me , me. 

Now that is different. Being a missionary, it is all about them, us, we, their. Having this attitude makes life so much more meaningful and helps us be happy. 


I know that God wants us to serve those around us, to give to the poor and to serve others. I know that when we do that we are blessed and they are blessed. 

I love you all and hope you have a great day!

Elder Kloosterboer

p.s. that is not really my new girlfriend - it is just a very large doll's head, lol!