Monday 29 June 2015

Busy P-Day

​Only have a few minutes this week. 

Things are going okay here. ​We took Peng with us to visit Max this week which ended up being really good as Peng was able to relate to Max especially as Peng is starting to come back to church now. When Peng first came back to church after 14 years of not coming, a lot of the members welcomed him even though he thought otherwise would happen. I really like the statue of Jesus Christ in every visitor center of the church near some temples as this always reminds me that His arms are always wide open for us to come back no matter what we have done. I know that He loves us and is always there for us. He wants us to return to Him and we do so by following Him.  

I know the church is true. Try it out for yourself and you will know if you are sincere in your search. I know that we have a loving Father in heaven who has called a prophet - He wants us to be happy and through the prophets He has told us how. I love blueprints - everything we need to do is in it- ever wondered why the Book of Mormon is blue? I know if we follow the prophet we will be saved. No matter what the prophet says, if
we follow him we will be blessed for that. If we apply this - we will find more happiness in life - Look at me! 

- Elder Kloosterboer