Thursday 28 May 2015

A Clean Apartment

Elder Pua from MTC District
Service at Another Church/School
Hello everyone!
 
My District
Clean Apartment

Well this week was interesting as we were busy with a few things. But last Monday we had branch family night which was really fun. We ate lots of food and it was a lot of fun. I remember before my mission that my family would have family home evening in which we played games and learnt more about Jesus Christ and His Gospel. They are so much fun and help build the family relationships. You can find out more about this at lds.org
Clean beds
These Receipts - 


White Shirts
 - in the BIN









Emergency Kits
With Chantha and Justin




We cleaned a lot of our apartment this week and I decided to throw out all of my mission receipts. My whole mission my 72 hour emergency kit has been in the apartment, but this week I changed that and put it in the car. We also bought a lot of water to keep in the car since we are in the car so much and travel far. Today we also bought a few cans of food, and we were going to Big 5, We also did some service again at another church, this time we took everything downstairs to their respective classrooms. 

With Sally
Party Outside
Every Saturday for like a month now Chantha and Justin have been taking us to Boston market for dinner! We are getting fed pretty well and now I weigh 150 lbs haha. We were also invited to have dinner with them on Monday and also were invited to a lunch with sister Hang (A lot of people came). 

Party Outside
I am so happy to be on my mission. I have learnt so much and if I had stayed home it would honestly have taken me my whole life  to learn the things I have learnt so far on my mission. I know the church is true, I know that this is God's church because I have asked God through prayer. Prayer is real. Prayer works because God is loving. Even when bad things happen He still loves us and knows us individually and I can feel His love for everyone - even more since I am serving my brothers and sisters. 

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

I love you all and hope that all is well.

Elder Kloosterboer