Monday 20 April 2015

Service with a lot of Ants!

My District
​Hey! 

Me Looking at the Map
Thank you all for your support while I am on my mission :-) I really appreciate the time and prayers and they help me a lot. 

I am glad to be serving a mission. It has been on the mission that I have been able to gain a lot of knowledge and skills that will help me in my future life. 

This week we finished the map and we used it in our planning. We know when we are going to walk and when we are riding in the car - pretty organized. We will see how it goes this week when we execute the plans that we made! 

Our Map
We got our transfer calls this week and Elder Yu is going to the Bay Ward in downtown San Fran. I will be staying here and my new companion is elder Caleja! He has already served in the branch before so it will be a lot of fun! 

Because Elder Yu is leaving some ward members bought him a shirt and they also bought me one too! Over the last few weeks I have gotten a lot of 
Service Project - Before
T-shirts :-) lol We also got one from a service project! 

Service Project - Lots of people helping, like ants
Food from Service Project
We joined the youth of our stake in planting some plants and then covering the ground with mulch! It was a lot of work and it was a ton of fun! Plus we got all this free food! What a deal! 

Service Project - Me Working
Service Project - After
I love serving as a missionary, because it is service just like service projects. It is one of the best ways to be happy. That is what the gospel is designed to DO! It cleanses us from our guilt and sins! Making us clean, if we do as Jesus asks, and being able to dwell with our Heavenly Father in heaven again. 

Our hike today
Food!
It is for this reason why I am serving my mission - So that they can enjoy everlasting peace and happiness.  

I know this is true through he Holy Ghost. I invite you to learn more if you are not a member! It will be the greatest thing that you will do! 

- Love, Elder Kloosterboer

Our hike today