Thursday 9 October 2014

Meet the Mormons!

Hello Everyone, 


I am currently looking to improve my blog posts! I love writing these because it helps me feel fulfilled when I email. Though they do take a big chunk of my time, I feel it is well worth it. If you happen to have a suggestion please feel free to email me it. Also if you like something about the blog, let me know that too so I can keep that in (Like Pictures) :-) 
 

I am still pretty white! Maybe I should buy some fake tan, but don't have time for that! So instead we did some service this week where I turned red! We tried to pull out some weeds, but it didn't really work! Through the service we found a former investigator! 


This week we taught a few lessons and Arthur and Abe are both progressing really well! It is amazing to see the changes that take place in people's hearts as they continue to learn about the gospel. I love the gospel! I love that it blesses the lives of those who live it. 



What is Meet the Mormons? It is a movie that is about normal people in the church. It comes out on October 10th! We were able to watch it as missionaries at a Zone Conference! It is such a good movie where you can feel the spirit of God. I encourage all to watch it and invite others too! It is great! 


Also saw General Conference at the weekend. I love General Conference and that it is available to so many people! If you are looking for more direction in life, read or watch or listen to some of these talks. They will help you in your life. 


I know that this Gospel is true. It isn't just a mere belief. It isn't blind faith. How do I know?  The knowledge that I have gained is through personal revelation through the Holy Ghost. I know there is a loving God who does love every one of us. Sometimes it may feel that we are left alone. But I know he loves us all, me, you, everybody and that He is always there no matter what we have done or are going through.  

Elders Quorum President Monte making DVD with Mormon Messages

I love serving a mission and sharing what I know to be true with others. I invite you to find out for yourself to find out what Latter-day Saints believe in. I know you will find peace and happiness in these things. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 


I love you all,

Flower Near our Apartment
- Elder Kloosterboer